Careers at O'Malley Tae Kwon Do
Our school is growing rapidly and we are hiring full-time and part-time instructors. Please review the job description below and contact us with any questions you have. Thank you!
About the job:
- Personalized training with Mr. O'Malley prior to working full or part time
- Positions available (full time, part time)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Salary and hourly-rate are based on experience and skills
- Work closely with our members to facilitate learning within the dojang.
- Responsible for daily and weekly lessons (group and private)
- Integrate new children into the classroom through private lessons
- Age: 21+
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do (required), 2nd Degree Black Belt (preferred)
- Kukkiwon Certificate (Preferred)
- Familiarity in ITF Forms (Preferred)
- Good communication skills with emphasis on children 4-10 years of age. Prior experience preferred, not required.
- Organized, motivated, positive
- Ability to communicate with parents
- Able to work Monday-Saturday - afternoons and evenings (full time)
- Part-time schedule available
- Able to pass criminal and child safety background checks.
- Valid Driver’s License.
About our school:
We open 6 days a week, offering programs to men, women and children (age 4 and up). Our programs include: Beginner and Advanced Taekwondo training, Sparring, Anti-Bullying, Leadership Development, Summer Programs and Camps.
We teach children communication and leadership skills. Instructors deploy lesson plans through our exclusive curriculum in state-of-the-art facilities. Physical activity in combination with mat chats make learning fun for both children and Instructors.